Home | Contact Us | Links
New Entity Set Up
If you have decided to start a new business, let us help you get things going in the right direction. We can assist you in deciding what type of entity best suits your needs: Sole Proprietorship, C Corporation, S Corporation, Partnership, or Limited Liability Company (LLC). Once that decision has been made, we will work with you on filing the necessary paperwork with the IRS to get a federal identification number (FEIN) and articles of organization or articles of incorporation with your state. We will then complete the process by filing the necessary new business registration forms with your state.
Additionally, if you need further legal help with a partnership or LLC agreement we work with a number of highly qualified attorney's that can draft the legal agreement to suit your needs. With DiMaggio & Robinson on your new business team, you can be assured of professional guidance each step of the way.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
  Business Services   Individual Services
  Calendar   Calculators   Forms   Links